* Today: perfectly normal - for October. Winds gust to 30 mph. Highs stuck in the 50s with a wind chill (sorry) dipping into the 30s. Keep the jackets handy...
* Frost expected tonight in the suburbs of St. Cloud and the Twin Cities. Potentially the last widespread frost of the season.
* .01" rain falls on MSP (airport) Friday, but heavier amounts soak much of the central and northern Twin Cities metro area. St. Cloud picks up 1.3" of rain.
* Sunday: MUCH nicer....less wind, dim sun, highs reach the low/mid 60s.
* Atmospheric tug-of-war takes place over Minnesota next week: frequent frontal passages. Best chance of showers/storms comes Wednesday, again Friday.
* Early word on next weekend: high pressure in control, sunshine both days, temperatures close to average (highs near 70).
Today: Bright sun with a cold wind. Winds: NW 15-30. High: 53 (wind will make it feel like 30s).
Tonight: Frost Advisory. Clear and unseasonably cold. Frost likely in the suburbs. Low: 34
Sunday: A big step in the right direction. Sun fades behind increasing clouds, less wind. High: 66
Monday: Clouds increase, very slight chance of a shower or T-storm (especially northern MN). High: 72
Tuesday: Sunshine on the increase, a bit cooler. High: 63
Wednesday: Increasing clouds, more humid - scattered showers and T-storms. High: 74
Thursday: An early shower, then increasingly sunny. High: 67
Friday: Mostly sunny and pleasant. High: 72
Saturday: A fine spring day, lot's of sunshine. High: 72
Sunday: Sun dimmed by increasing high clouds. High: 75