Wednesday, April 22, 2009
* Today: noticeable change in the wind speed and temperatures, feeling like spring again!
* Grills likely to be fired up Today and tomorrow.
* 80 degrees likely Thursday... Optimistic backyard and bank thermometers may sneak up to the mid 80's.
* Growing shower/T-storm risk by the end of the week - some could be severe in southern Minnesota Friday.
* Severe Weather Awareness week is this week (April 20th-24th)
* Tornado Drill set this Thursday statewide at 1:45pm, with the exception of far NW MN because of flooding concerns.
Wednesday: Mostly sunny and feeling much warmer with lighter winds. High: 63
Thursday: Warmest day of the week, breezy. Overnight storms possible. High: 81
Friday: Unsettled, still mild. Scattered showers/T-storm, some strong to severe in southern Minnesota. High: 68
Saturday: Mostly cloudy, scattered showers. Cooler. High: 54
Sunday: Lingering clouds, sprinkle. Cooler. High: 56
Monday: Spotty shower. High: 58
Tuesday: Partly sunny, shower possible. High: 60
Wednesday: Lingering clouds, cool. High: 54
Thursday: Passing clouds and sun. High: 57
Friday: An unsettled sky, risk of pm thunder? High: near 65
Saturday (May 3). Warmer, partly sunny. High: 69
Sunday: Weather maps looking warmer, sunnier. High: Near 70
Monday: Afternoon thunder? High: mid 70's
Tuesday: Cooler, lingering showers. High: mid 60's
Wednesday: Chance of a dripping sky. High: Near 60