* Another pleasant day in the Twin Cities area, but a wind shift (more to the north/northeast) cools things off a bit.
* Latest computer run keeps most of the rain to our south/east on Sunday, but .10 to .20" of rain possible, with 4-6 hours of rain for the metro area.
* Clouds, sprinkles may linger much of Monday due to a weak storm aloft.
* More sun next Tuesday and Wednesday as temperatures mellow.
* GFS computer model hinting at temperatures near 80 (!) by next Friday.
* Conditions coming together for possible severe T-storm outbreak a week from today.
Tonight: Mostly cloudy, cool breeze. A little light rain is possible late. Low: 41
Sunday: Mostly cloudy, breezy and chilly - periods of light rain and drizzle. Winds: North 10-20. High: 52
Monday: Mostly gray and unsettled with a few more sprinkles. High: 54
Tuesday: More sun, milder. High: 57
Wednesady; Sunny, a notable spring in your step. High: 62
Thursday: Partly cloudy, more humid. High: 74
Friday: Breezy and warm with a stray shower or T-storm possible. High: near 80
Saturday: Fading sun, unsettled. Scattered T-storms, some heavy to potentially severe. High: near 70
Sunday (April 26). Lingering showers, breezy, a bit cooler. High: 63
Monday: Mix of clouds and sun, breezy and seasonably cool. High: 57
Tuesday: Fading sun, milder. High: 63
Wednesday: A passing shower or thunderstorm. High: 68
Thursday: Lingering clouds, more rain possible. High: 64
Friday: An unsettled sky, risk of thunder. High: near 70
Saturday (May 3). Windy and warm with some sun. High: 76
Sunday: Chance of showers and storms, some heavy. High: 73