* Memorable Easter Weekend gives way to mid and high level clouds, temperatures 5 degrees above average.
* Band of showers over N. Dakota should fizzle before reaching the metro area, but Monday will be cloudier.
* More sun Tuesday and Wednesday
* Warming into thhe 60s much of this week, 70 not impossible midweek. Shower possible Thursday, heavier rain (T-storms) on Friday, which looks like the wettest day of the week.
* Latest model: showers may spill over into Saturday: some clearing possible next Sunday afternoon.
* It's still early, but there's a good chance of wind chill and flurries returning in about 10 days. Sorry, I'm just the messenger. I hope the computers are wrong.
Tonight: Patchy clouds - light winds. Low: 38
Monday: Partly to mostly cloudy, probably dry. High: 57
Tuesday: Getting sunnier and nicer again. High: 64
Wednesday: Sunny start, then increasing clouds. High: 66
Thursday: Good chance of showers, even some steadier rain. High: 62
Friday: Windy and gray with showers tapering. High: near 55
Saturday: Damp, a few lingering showers/sprinkles. High: 53
Sunday: Gray, wet start, but some PM clearing possible. High: 57
Monday: Partly cloudy, milder again. High: 64
Tuesday: Gusty with showers, turning colder. High: 56
Wednesday: More clouds, passing flurries and sprinkles. High: 42 (feels like 20s!)
Thursday: Mostly sunny, chilly. High: 48
Friday: Fading sun, a bit milder. High: 52
Saturday (April 25): More like spring, some sun. High: 62