Tuesday, April 21, 2009
* Noticeable change in the wind speed and temperature Wednesday, feeling like spring again!
* Grills likely to be fired up Wednesday through Friday.
* Still not throwing 80° out of the forecast for Thursday... REALLY, It's possible! Optimistic backyard and bank thermometers may flirt with the reading during the mid/late afternoon hours.
* Growing shower/T-storm risk by the end of the week into the weekend.
* Severe Weather Awareness week is this week (April 20th-24th)!!
* Tornado Drill set this Thursday statewide at 1:45pm, with the exception of far NW MN because of flooding concerns.
Today: Sunnier! Still breezy, feeling cool... Although, air temperatures will be closer to average High: 57
Wednesday: Mostly sunny and feeling much warmer with lighter winds. High: 65
Thursday: Warmest day of the week, late May early June weather! Overnight storms possible. High: 79
Friday: Unsettled, still mild. Scattered showers/T-storm. High: 70
Saturday: Shower and storm risk moves south through the day. High: 65
Sunday: Lingering clouds, sprinkle. Cooler. High: 62
Monday: Spotty shower, cooler. High 56
Tuesday: Chance for showers, cool. High: 57
Wednesday: Lingering clouds, cool. High: 54
Thursday: Passing clouds and sun. High: 60
Friday: An unsettled sky, risk of pm thunder? High: near 59
Saturday (May 3). Warmer, partly sunny. High: 66
Sunday: Weather maps looking warmer, sunnier. High: Near 70
Monday: Sunnier/warmer, May-ish! High: mid 70's
Tuesday: Shower? High: Near 70