* 58 degree high on Monday, April temperatures running 2.7 F below average so far.
* Latest sloppy southern storm passes well south of Minnesota, brushing us with patchy clouds.
* Rain ends as a little slushy snow west of Chicago.
* More sun today, low 60s should feel good.
* Shower risk increases Thursday (slight chance of thunder). Showery rains linger into Saturday and Sunday.
* Cooling off noticeably by Tuesday/Wednesday of next week as jacket weather returns to much of Minnesota. Flurries possible over the MN Arrowhead!
Today: More sun, distractingly nice. Winds: East 5-10. High: 62
Tonight: Mostly clear and cool. Low: 38
Wednesday: Fading sun, spring fever returns. High: 64
Thursday: Unsettled with more clouds, slight risk of a passing shower, possible thunder. High: near 67
Friday: Damp with a few hours of rain, gusty winds, mild. High: 68
Saturday: Wetter day of the weekend. steadier rain, have a Plan B (indoors). High: 56
Sunday: Wet start, showers/sprinkles taper, some sun by afternoon. High: 52
Monday: More sun, a bit milder. High: 59
Tuesday: Breezy, turning cooler with ample sun. High: 52 (40s up north).
Wednesday: Sunny start, increasing PM clouds. High: 54
Thursday: More rain, cool and damp. High: 50
Friday: Some sun, another shower or two. High: 55
Saturday: Mix of clouds and sun. High: near 60
Sunday: Intervals of sun, seasonably cool. High: 58
Monday: More sun, milder again. High: 63
Tuesday: Clouds increase. High: 61
(reminder/disclaimer: forecast accuracy drops rapidly over time, beyond 4-5 days any prediction is more of a "trend" than a forecast. As new data arrives [4 new computer model runs/day] the forecast will most definitely change. A strong spring jet stream means rapid weather changes, which makes a long-range trend even more challenging). This forecast is experimental, underscoring the limitations of meteorology.)