* Latest sloppy southern storm passes well south of Minnesota, brushing us with patchy clouds.
* Slushy snow possible as close as Quad Cities, Iowa overnight.
* More sun Tuesday, shot at 60 degrees.
* Shower risk increases Thursday (slight chance of thunder). Showery rains linger into Saturday and Sunday.
* Cooling off noticeably early next week as jacket weather returns to central Minnesota.
Tonight: Gradual clearing, seasonably cool. Low: 33
Tuesday: More sun, distractingly nice. High: 61
Wednesday: Fading sun, spring fever returns to central Minnesota. High: 63
Thursday: Unsettled with more clouds, passing shower, possible thunder. High: near 67
Friday: Damp with a few hours of rain, gusty winds, mild. High: 68
Saturday: Showers linger, have a Plan B (indoors). High: 56
Sunday: Wet start, showers/sprinkles taper, some clearing possible later in the day. High: 53
Monday: Better chance of seeing the sun, milder again. High: near 62
Tuesday: Blustery winds, turning cooler - few passing showers. High: 54 (falling)
Wednesday: Colder with more clouds than sun, windy with a sprinkle or flurry. High: 46
Thursday: More sun, less wind, still chilly. High: 49
Friday: Plenty of sunshine, a bit springier. High: 55
Saturday: Chance of showers. High: near 60
Sunday: Showers taper, gradual clearing. High: 58
Monday: Mix of clouds and sun, pleasant. High: 63
Tuesday: Clouds increase. High: 58