* Sun-splattered Tuesday, high of 62, closer to average for late April.
* April precipitation: 1.40" (.73" less than average for April in St. Cloud).
* April temperatures: about 1.2 degree F. milder than average (believe it or not!)
* Wednesday showers should hold off until late in the day, after 3-4 pm. Latest (NAM/WRF) computer model prints out .56" of rain Wednesday night, while GFS predicts .71"
* Isolated shower possible Thursday and Friday as temperatures cool slightly.
* Fairly nice weekend shaping up; Sunday appears to be the sunnier, milder day with highs topping 60.
* Big warming trend next week: 70s return next Wednesday/Thursday, 80 not out of the question.
Today: Increasing/thickening clouds, growing chance of showers, possible thunder by late afternoon. Winds: SE 10-20. High: 59
Tonight: Rain, possibly moderate to heavy at times. Thunder possible. Low: 47
Thursday: Early showers, then clearing, drying out. High: 57
Friday: Partly sunny, slight chance of a late-day shower. Cooler than average. High: 56
Saturday: Mix of clouds and sun, isolated late-day shower or sprinkle - most of the day should be dry. High: 58
Sunday: Sunnier, nicer - no complaints. High: 63
Monday: Increasing clouds, late showers. High: 66
Tuesday: Showers linger, unsettled. High: 63
Wednesday: Some sun, mild. Risk of a T-shower. High: 73
Thursday: Showers and T-storms likely. High: 67
Friday: Cooler, leftover showers. High: 61
Saturday (May 9 - Walleye and Northern Opener): Mild, unsettled, few showers, possible. T-storm. High: 74
Sunday: Not great. Gray, another shower or two. High: near 70
Monday: Lingering clouds, cooler breeze kicks in. High: 62
Tuesday: Mix of clouds and sun, seasonably mild. High: 67