Monday, April 20, 2009
* Feels like temperatures in the 40's will be appropriate for heavier jackets/rain slickers.
* Breezy through Tuesday, but more sun and moderating temperatures!
* 70s likely by midweek
* Scattered showers/T-storms possible this weekend
* Severe Weather Awareness week is this week (April 20th-24th)!!
* Tornado Drill set this Thursday statewide at 1:45pm, with the exception of far NW MN because of flooding concerns
Monday: Mostly cloudy, breezy and cool enough for 'heavier' jackets. Scattered light rain showers through early afternoon giving way to peeks of sunshine late. High: 48
Tuesday: Sunnier and milder, still breezy - Temperatures closer to average High: 58
Wednesday: More sunshine, Feeling much warmer with lighter winds High: 68
Thursday: Warmest day of the week, late May-ish weather! High: 75
Friday: Unsettled, still mild. Isolated showers/T-storm late? High: 70
Saturday: Shower/afternoon storm. High: 66
Sunday: Isolated showers/storms possible again by PM. High: 62
Monday: Mix of clouds and sun, breezy and seasonably cool. High: 56
Tuesday: Chance for showers, cool. High: 52
Wednesday: Lingering clouds, cool. High: 54
Thursday: Passing clouds and sun. High: 58
Friday: An unsettled sky, risk of pm thunder? High: near 60
Saturday (May 3). Chance of rain - changeable. High: 63
Sunday: Weather maps looking warmer. High: Near 70
Monday: Sunnier/warmer, May-ish! High: mid 70's