* Average Twin Cities high temperature on Easter: 55 F. Some thermometers may approach 60 Sunday afternoon
* High, thin (cirrus) clouds increase Sunday PM hours, dimming the sun from time to time.
* "Omega Block" pattern in the jet stream (storms on either coast, high pressure sandwiched in-between over the Northern Plains) will keep us dry and seasonably mild into the first half of next week.
* Rain/snow mix possible near Rockford, Illinois, maybe a slushy coating for northern Illinois.
* First chance of rain: next Thursday/Friday.
* Saturday, April 18th: potentially damp start, but skies brighten later in the day. Sunday (April 19) still appears to be the sunnier, drier, nicer day of the 18th/19th April weekend.
Tonight: A few high clouds dimming the moon. Low: 31 (25-29 outside of town).
Easter Sunday: Sun dimmed by high clouds, still very pleasant. Winds: SE 10-15 High: 58
Monday: Partly to mostly cloudy, probably dry. High: 54
Tuesday: Getting sunnier and nicer again. High: 55
Wednesday: Sunny start, then increasing clouds. High: 57
Thursday: Good chance of showers, even some steadier rain. High: 53
Friday: Windy and gray with showers tapering. High: near 50
Saturday: Damp start, early sprinkles, then gradual PM clearing. High: 52
Sunday (April 19) Nicer day of the weekend. More sun, a bit milder. High: 55
Monday: Partly cloudy, milder again. High: 65
Tuesday: A mix of clouds and sun, breezy. High: 61
Wednesday: More clouds, slightly cooler. High: 58
Thursday: Mostly sunny, "above average". High: 63
Friday: Fading sun, a serious case of spring fever. High: 68
Saturday (April 25): Mildest day yet? Partly sunny, almost warm! High: near 70