* Friday: 60 degree temperature extreme across Minnesota, from low 90s near Rochester and Austin to low 30s + moderate snow near Bemidji and Park Rapids. A tale of 3 seasons - all - quite conveniently - in one state.
* Couple inches of slushy snow possible far northern Minnesota - most of it should be gone by late morning Saturday.
* Saturday: probably the brighter, drier day of the weekend, enough sun for low/mid 50s.
* Sunday storm pushes moisture back into Minnesota, nearly 1" of rain may fall Sunday PM hours.
* Jacket weather returns: 50s today, but a cold rain may confine temperatures to the 40s Sunday. Soggy for St. Paul Art Crawl.
Today: Probably the nicer day of the weekend, damp start, then intervals of sun - dry. Cooler. Winds: N/NW 10-20. High: 55
Tonight: Partly to mostly cloudy, cool. Low: 38
Sunday: Early sun, then clouding up. Rain, possibly heavy at times (thunderstorms possible). High: 49
Monday: Lingering showers, still cool and damp. High: 58
Tuesday: Partly sunny, shower possible. High: 60
Wednesday: Lingering clouds, cool. High: 54
Thursday: Passing clouds and sun. High: 57
Friday: An unsettled sky, risk of pm thunder? High: near 65
Saturday (May 3). Warmer, partly sunny. High: 69
Sunday: Weather maps looking warmer, sunnier. High: Near 70
Monday: Afternoon thunder? High: mid 70's
Tuesday: Cooler, lingering showers. High: mid 60's
Wednesday: Soggy, showery, seasonably mild. High: Near 60