* Today: more sun than yesterday, stiff breeze, temperatures a couple degrees cooler than average....few complaints
* Isolated instability sprinkle/light shower possible well north of the Twin Cities (Brainerd Lake area) late Friday, again Saturday
* Nice weekend shaping up: Sunday looks like the nicer day with more sun and highs in the mid 60s, near 70 south/west of the Minnesota River.
* Great start to May: basically dry and seasonably mild into at least Tuesday of next week.
* Growing shower/T-storm chance late Wednesday/Thursday of next week.
Today: Plenty of sun. A stray sprinkle is possible by late afternoon, mainly north of St. Cloud. Winds: West 10-20. High: near 60
Tonight: A few patchy clouds floating overhead. Low: 44
Saturday: Not bad at all. Partly sunny and seasonably mild. Few late-day sprinkles possible up north. High: 62
Sunday: More sun, milder. High: 66
Monday: Patchy clouds, passing shower can't be ruled out. High: 68
Tuesday: Mix of clouds and sun, still pleasant. Showers arrive Tuesday night. High: 65
Wednesday: Showers, possible thunder. High: 67
Thursday: Another round of showers, possible thundershowers. High: 65
Friday: Mostly cloudy, windy and cooler. High: 59
Saturday (May 9): Warmer with plenty of sun for the walleye/northern opener. High: 67
Sunday: More clouds than sun, brisk - noticeably cooler. High: 58
Monday: Showers and T-storms likely. High: 67
Tuesday: Periods of rain likely. High: 64
Wednesday: Rain lingers, damp. High: 62
Thursday: Intervals of sun, milder again. High: 72