* .70-1.00" of rain reported at MSP Sunday, high of only 50 degrees (12 degrees cooler than average).
* If you're keeping score 45" of snow has fallen during the winter season of '08-09, about 10" less than average, continuing a trend we've seen much of the last 20 years.
* Statistical odds of another "plowable" snowfall of 2"+? Probably less than 1 in 10.
* Wet snow reported over far northern MN Sunday, from near Crookston to International Falls.
* Flash Flood Watch posted for extreme southeastern MN, including Rochester and Winona area, through the morning hours today.
* Much wetter pattern for the Twin Cities (and all of Minnesota) the next 1-2 weeks.
* Nicest day in sight: Tuesday, sunshine, near 60.
* More rain/T-storms Wednesday/Thursday.
* Odds favor better weather for next weekend, although a shower/T-shower can't be ruled out by late in the day Sunday.
Today: Lingering clouds, breezy and damp. Slight chance of a stray shower. Winds: NW 10-20. High: 54
Tonight: Patchy clouds, touch of fog possible. Low: 40
Tuesday: Best day in sight. Plenty of sunshine. High: near 60
Wednesday: More showers arrive by PM hours, possible thunder. High: 59
Thursday: Showers and storms, some potentially heavy. High: 62
Friday: Gray start, getting sunnier with a cool wind. High: 52
Saturday: Potentially nicer day of the weekend. Mix of clouds and sun. High: 58
Sunday: Sun giving way to increasing clouds. Late shower (best chance north). High: 61
Monday: Rain likely, cool. High: near 58
Tuesday: Unsettled, leftover shower or sprinkle. High: 63
Wednesday: Sunnier, milder. High: 67
Thursday: Partly sunny, lukewarm. High: near 70
Friday: Sunny and warm. High: 73
Saturday (May 9). Warm sunshine, potentially pleasant. High: 77
Sunday (May 10). Showers and T-storms, cooling off. High: 63